Industry Experience & Specializations
- B. A. Management
- Fellow - Life Management Institute
- CCU Coaching Certified Coach/Trainer
- CCU Coaching Core Essentials Graduate
- Coaching in the Moment Master Coach
- Human Performance Improvement, American Society Training & Development (HPI)
- Criterion-Reference Instruction, CEP (Center for Effective Performance)
- Certified Facilitator, Essential Facilitation, Interaction Associates
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People Facilitator, Franklin Covey
- Prosci ADKAR Change Management
- Human Performance Improvement(HPI)
- Coaching Core Essentials Program(CEP) and Essential
- Conversations for Developing Others(Corporate Coach)
- Essential Facilitation
- Criterion-Reference Instructional Design(CRI)
JoAnn Auger is a coach, consultant and a sought-after speaker.
With 30 plus years of leadership and people development, she understands the power of a fully-engaged leader.
Philosophy of Leadership and Development
A team or an organization’s effectiveness will not rise above the leader’s ability to lead. The competency of today’s leader especially in the complexity of the business world is constantly tested. Development is not a checklist - it is the predictor of a leader and an organization’s future. Personal and organizational development must be rooted in the office culture in order to nurture creative, innovative and productive individuals and teams. To create and sustain a culture of success with real results requires identifying the needed competencies, the habits that support those competencies, training to those habits and then holding people accountable to them.
Experienced Working with a Diversity of People
Much of the past twenty years, JoAnn’s work has focused on supporting leaders in creating and integrating effective habits that are needed for successful, engaged leaders and teams. The reward is that the organization receives the desired and sustained results that positively impacts the bottom line. JoAnn has coaching, consulting/training relationships with multiple leaders in the private and public sector and community non-profits.
Experience Presenting and Interpreting Assessment Instruments and other Leadership Management Training and Tools
- MBTI, FIRO-B, Aslan 360, Organizational Climate and Personal Style Inventories, PACE, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Personal Coaching Style Inventory
- I believe in the power of potential and personal impact. I am a naturally curious person especially when it comes to human behavior.