Debby Neely, PCC
Industry Experience & Specializations
- Fortune 50
- Small Business
- Executive & Leadership-- 15+ years providing coaching to all levels of leadership from C-Suite to high-potential employees looking at leadership, and on various topics including leadership transition (new roles, new teams, organizational change), supporting them in reaching their goals
- Facilitation-- 15+ years facilitating workshops on a variety of topics including coaching, communication and change in face-to-face and virtual formats
- B.A. English from Loyola University in Baltimore, Maryland
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Corporate Coach U Coaching Clinic Certified Facilitator
Debby Neely is a results-focused credentialed coach with many years of proven leadership training and coaching success. She works with both formal and informal leaders to support them in realizing their potential.
Debby spent 30 years in a fortune 50 company, including roles in leadership and as a leadership coach and leadership development facilitator supporting all levels of leadership. She now provides these same services for all types of organizations from corporations to small businesses to non-profit organizations. Debby believes that leaders need a safe space to work on themselves and become the leader they are meant to be. She knows that to truly make progress, leaders need to focus on their whole selves.
Debby is proud to be a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation. She received her coach training through Corporate Coach U. After gaining over 500 hours of coaching experience and receiving a successful evaluation, Debby earned her PCC credential in 2013.
Debby has 15+ years of experience facilitating workshops and dialogue sessions. She is certified in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Coaching Mindset Index and has experience debriefing assessments, including 360 assessments, to support leaders in identifying the learning gained from the feedback and creating action plans to get them to results.
Proudest Professional Achievement and Why?
Published the best-selling book, The Word on Coaching, with two fellow coaches. I admire people who are willing to step up and lead. The book was written to support leaders, whether they have the formal title or not, to realize their full potential because I know that leadership can be hard.
Proudest Personal Achievement and Why?
Debby is the founder of the 2911 Group Inc, a faith-based non-profit organization designed to equip young women with tools, information, encouragement, and support to face life’s challenges and maximize their potential. Their mission focuses on self-confidence, self-esteem, leadership skills, and social responsibility.
Three words someone else would use to describe me:
empathetic, creative, achiever
I consider a day a success if:
I have laughed, worked hard, taken time to rest, learned something new, and encouraged another.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ”