Workshop: What Separates a Good Leader from a Great Leader?
Leadership Journey Levels:
For senior level leaders, striving to be excellent should be innate. It is a natural drive that wakes you up at 5 AM to get the day rolling. But what does it really take to make a leader great? What sets “good” leaders apart from “great” leaders? Many get close, but few achieve true greatness. The degree of separation is small, just as water boils at 212°, not 211°.
In this session, we will discuss the characteristics and competencies that make a leader great. The list for good leadership is lengthy; however, the list that separates the two is much narrower.
You will also take a deep look inward to ask yourself tough questions about your own leadership:
- How do others view you as a leader?
- Where do you shine?
- What are you blind spots or areas of denial?
- What does your family say about you?
- What is the next step you will take to move to greater leadership?
- Who will support you and hold you accountable?