Workshop: The Genius of Possibility
Leadership Journey Levels:
Teams and organizations get “stuck” from time to time. This session sets the stage to create dynamic programs tailored to the leaders and influencers within your organization. In this session, we explore breakthrough practices for creativity and thinking about new ways of doing things. This inspirational session explores a synthesis of Rosamund Stone and Benjamin Zander’s knowledge of cutting-edge psychology and Zander’s experiences as the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra. “Discover What Is Possible in Your Leadership, Team, and Organization” is used in conjunction with our customized onboarding assessment to answer the following:
- What session topics will best benefit your organization?
- Who will participate?
- Who will receive coaching?
- Will the program have a name?
- How often will we meet?
- What are the best days and times for sessions?
- Will attendance be required?
- Will this program be a prerequisite to the next step of leadership?
- Will there be a graduation and/or certificate?
- What will happen after the program?
- Will the program be repeated and if so, how often?