The Leadership Versatility Index (LVI) uses the 360 method of comparing feedback from the “full circle”—superiors, peers, subordinates, and self-perceptions. The LVI is not just another 360; it is a patented solution for improving results through leadership.
- A rating scale that identifies when “strengths become weaknesses” through overuse.
- A compact behavioral model that represents the tensions and tradeoffs that make leadership a balancing act.
- A central, integrative concept of versatility defined as the mastery of opposing forces needed to deal with paradox and fast-paced change.
- A blend of quantitative ratings and in-depth qualitative written feedback that provides a clear and compelling message.
- An underlying model of learning and development that combines the outer work of behavior change with the inner work of mindset change.
- A program of published research demonstrating reliability and validity at predicting employee engagement, team performance, and effectiveness.