How to Communicate so That People Will Listen and Act
We would probably agree that there is not a lack of communication in our culture today. So much information that at times we just tune-out, skim over, ignore or delete out of exhaustion and frustration. As daunting as the 24/7 influx of information can be the real struggle has become how to make communication effective and affective. How do we convey important information so that people will grasp the message and more importantly – act on it.
In this webinar we will:
- Differentiate between effective and ineffective communication
- Define A-ffective communication
- Identify appropriate mediums for different types messages
- Create a template that will enable effective and affective communication
We will learn how to recognize when difficult conversations need to happen- why we avoid them and how/when we have them successfully.
Leadership Climb Levels:
- Ground LevelBase CampSummit Approach
- Basic ManagementAdvanced People SkillsAdaptive Leadership