How Engaged Are Your Employees?
How Equipped are your Leaders to Engage your Employees?
Research suggests increasingly low employee engagement across sectors, negatively affecting effectiveness, productivity, and success.
Experts agree that leaders who adopt ‘coaching’ as a prominent leadership style, are more likely to inspire, motivate, and engage their employees, resulting in better business outcomes.
The MSBCoaching Institute is an extended workshop where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process and how to EFFECTIVELY use it as a leadership tool. MSBCI trains individuals in the skills necessary for problem solving through coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization with positive outcomes.
MSBCoaching Institute Leadership Workshop includes:
- 2 day course taught on site or at the MSBCoach Offices
- 6 weeks of email support after the course
- 1/2 day follow up session 90 days after the course to review and for future planning
Benefits of participating:
Through the MSBCI, organizations and individuals can:
- Discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
- Experience and practice “state-of-the-art” coaching tools.
- Learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance.
- Position the organization for rapid growth.
- Make major advances in professional and personal connections as well as apply learning within the workplace immediately.
- Learn self-awareness through Emergenetics and how to better understand those you coach.
- Gain an understanding of Situational Leadership/how and when to use coaching as an effective leadership tool.
What does the MSBCI do?
- Promote innovation and accelerate results.
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members.
- Improve organizational communication and team effectiveness.
- Deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals.
MSBCI challenges participants to raise their standards for their own skills and competencies.
The MSBCI Leader’s Coaching Certification Program:
- Leader’s Coaching Resource Binder – includes assessments, processes, coaching tools
- Written assessment
- Assessment of coaching sessions
- Emergenetics Profile
- Situational Leadership Assessment Certificate
- Coaching practice opportunities
Participants will learn:
- Taking a Coaching Approach as a Manager/leader
- The Coaching Conversation Model
- Personal Paradigm Shifts
- Context For Coaching and Roles
- Coaching Skills
- Coaching practice
- Personal Coaching Styles Inventory® (PCSI)
- Coaching in Organizations
- Action Plan to implement coaching personally
- Situational Leadership
Who should participate:
- Impact Teams
- 10-12 Professionals who want to learn to use coaching to advance their leadership.
What are participants saying:
“Useful skills and content – I have lots of ideas now to make my leadership more effective”
“I enjoyed the challenge.”
“This training was excellent and exceeded my expectations.”
“I was inspired this program was inclusive, hands-on, engaging, fun and efficient.”
“This program pegged me, now I need to go back and actually use this in what I do… I loved it!”
“It was definitely worth the time and financial investment!”
“This program provided me with the skills and insight I need to more effectively use coaching in my leadership.”
“I can immediately use the knowledge I learned at MSBCoaching institute in my current leadership role.”