Now until Dec 31st, order all three MSBCoach leadership books and save. Special Pricing for the Holidays only! Only $14.99 each. The "99 Day Leadership Journey" is a powerful series that helps you create meaningful leadership habits through creating new patterns of behavior. These behaviors increase personal leadership, team development and organizational effectiveness, improving the bottom line!
- Stand Out: 33 Daily Reflections to Build Positive Habits For Personal Leadership Development $14.99
- Dare to Make a Difference: 33 Daily Reflections to Build Effective Habits When Leading Others $14.99
- Bottom Line: 33 Daily Reflections to Build Successful Habits When Leading for Results $14.99
Have you every wondered why people hire coaches?
- The higher an executive advances up the organizational latter, they are less dependent on technical skill and require more effectiveness in interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Coaching is an effective tool for improving the bottom line performance in executives and organizations
- Coaching builds skills and capacities for more effective working relationships.
- Coaching paves the way for decision makers to create higher levels of organizational effectiveness through dialogue, inquiry and positive interactions.
- Coaching helps identify when teamwork is important; the how and when to apply the skills necessary to foster it.
- Coached executives have reported improvements in the following areas:
- 53% in Productivity
- 48% in Quality
- 48% in Organizational Strength
- 39% in Customer Service
- 34% in Reducing Customer Complaints
- 32% in Retaining Executives who Received Coaching
- 23% in Cost Reductions
- 22% in Bottom-line Profitability
*Research from the Center for Creative Leadership