As leaders we are pretty good at the “what and how” of our business.
We tell what needs to be done and what results are needed. We explain how it is to be done and how it will be measured. But when was the last time talked about “why”? Better yet, when was the last time one of your employees asked, “Why?” If people get the “why”, they will get the results.
Join us as we talk about the importance of “Why”.
What you will take away:
- The value and importance of asking and seeking “Why”
- How to connect the “why” to daily task/routines
- Important questions that you should want your employees to ask
- How the “why” improves engagement
- Understanding how the “why” impacts the bottom line