DB&A and MSBCoach Partner on Innovative New Program: DB&A, a professional management consulting firm based in Fairfax, announced today that it has partnered with MSBCoach, experts in leadership coaching, to develop a unique coaching service that is focused on fatigue risk management and safety culture-related behaviors. According to Dave Buczek, President of DB&A, MSBCoach will deliver the coaching services using experienced leadership coaches.
MSBCoach is in the news:
- One on One interview with Michelle Braden on the Authentic Leadership Summit ”Join the area’s top leaders in 2011 for education”
- Authenic Leadership Summit with Michelle Braden and April Ristau ”Executive Coach chats with April Ristau”
- Testimonials ”Our name says what we do”
- Women in Design Meeting ”Join Women in Design (WiD) Charlottesville for a conversation with Michelle Braden”
- Women in Design at Architectural Exchange East “Archives from ArchEX”
- Richmond SHRM Hosts Second Annual Strategic Leadership Conference “Continuing education in HR is always a priority of Richmond SHRM”
- Daily Business News Calendar “Local Events”
- The Ladder for Generalists “Michelle Braden asks if a young person demonstrates early-stage strategic thinking”
- Previous Dilemma: How can I make a difference with my performance reviews? “Perplexed about performance”
- How to be more purposeful in your leadership.
- Preventing a leadership crash from over correcting.
- How can I make a difference with my performance reviews?
- 7 Steps to Overcoming the Addiction of Micromanagement
- Retirement: Gen Y has it over Boomers
- Top 10 Professional Life Coaching Myths
- The Color of Character
- Developing Emerging Leaders
- Face It!
- Instructions for Life
- Passion and Values
- Shifting Illness and Disease
- Forget New Year’s Resolutions!
Ask Coach Michelle Braden featured in Forward magazine…
more suggested readings:
- Now Discover Your Strengths- Buchingham & Clifton
- What Got Your Here Won’t Get You There – Goldsmith
- True North – George
- Emotional Intelligence – Goleman
- Good to Great – Collins
- The Social Atom – Buchanan
- Masterful Coaching – Hargrove
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership – Maxwell
- The 8th Habit – Covey
- The Right to Lead – Maxwell
- Ready to Lead – Price
- GET CLIENTS NOW! – Haycen
- The Power to Get In – Boylan
- The New Leader’s 100 Day Action Plan – Bradt, Check, Pedraza
- Skills for New Managers – Stettner
- Managing with a Conscience: How to Improve Performance Through Integrity, Trust, and Commitment – Frank Sonnenberg